Sunday, November 13, 2005

Weekend Again!

The super-duber huge ktv room. It's really extremely big for 3 persons. There is a mini platform on the right side of the room and a huge flat screen TV.



The cheezy fries... yummy yummy!


My burger, Super Star with cheese! What a nice name, hmm... reminds me of the superstar singing competition. Think it's a nice meal after ktv session. :)




FRIDAY:

Friday's here again...Nothing much, went shopping with sis at Bugis Village after work. Yeah, bought a very sweet strawberry tank top. That's enough to keep me happy for the entire night. My legs were aching all over when i reached home.


Saturday:

Just nice for a jacuzzi and steambath session to relax myself after some shopping last night. Kristal brought me to this spa Salon where she signed up for their membership package, where she can have unlimited access to the jacuzzi and steambath. This was my first time at a Spa Salon at Chinatown. It's very much better than the City Spa that I went some weeks ago. The place is very clean and it's really an eye-opener having goat's milk jacuzzi. :p

After our beautifying session, Kristal and I went to the dessert stall to have some wonder desserts and proceed to meeting Kalyn at Marina's K-box. The receptionist at K-box was kind enough to give us a huge room. There were only 3 of us and the room was really big. I have taken a picture, will post it up later. I really had fun and enjoyed singing with u gals... esp Kalyn, haha....can't stand your "yo, yo" in S.H.E songs. But your voice is really sweet... and I enjoy listening to you singing. KTV session wouldn't be so fun without your presence. Kristal too, sang mostly Twins cantonese songs... I love to hear them becoz I do not know how to sing...hehe...

We had dinner at Carl's Junior. Yah...me suah ku, now then first-timer leh. Not bad lah, I ordered their superstar burger and some fries with meat toppings and chicken strips! The burger and chicken strips were really delicious but extra filling! It's also really nice that we have a "xin zhuo xian zi" (horoscope fairy in mandarin) to recite our love and career life at this moment. But hor, this Kalyn, forgotten to see my Libra... So end up discussing other horoscopes...except my horoscope.

Not forgetting that wedding bells are ringing in my office. One more colleague is getting married! It's so sweet and touching, especially if you know their love story, how they get together and how the bf proposed to her. It's like a lovely ending to a fairytale. I've heard many of my gf's proposal experiences, some sweet and some really damn disappointing! I hope that men out there, please try to be more romantic
and come out with more ideas...instead of the same boring thing, "Want to apply for flat?" I think most woman will most likely going to faint when they hear this.


No comments: