Sunday, November 20, 2005

Baby Visit

Yeah, just came back from my cousin's place.
Seen his little baby gal, Xian Xin (Sweet heart)!!!
What a sweet name hor? But I tell you, she looks as sweet as her name sounds.
So pretty with big round eyes.
I am so glad to see the innocent smile on her face when I carried her in my arms.
I'm so glad that I've been promoted to "Gu Gu" loh.
Duno how many years later then I will hear this pretty lass calling me that?

Seems like I've got to brush up my baby languages.
Like what me and my colleagues were discussing about baby languages...
... "mum mum" (eat) .... "Pom pom" (bath) ... "Ern Ern" (shit) ... "Ong Ong" (sleep)
... "Yang Yang" (saiyang) ...

And here's a secret to share
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I am now getting quite good at carrying babies le orh!
Taken a picture with this pretty babe!
Haha.... she actually fell asleep in my arms! That's amazing!
Cheers to Baby Power!


No comments: