Saturday, November 19, 2005

Mini Gathering
















Hey, Christmas is coming le... I miss photo taking at Orchard. Just couldn't resist taking one shot of that beautiful christmas tree! That's me and Adeline.

















That's me and sis. Look, I regretted not wearing heels. She looks taller than me already lah. :P



Finally managed to meet up with Pei, Fel, Ade and Eva yesterday. Too bad ZH wasn't there and didn't manage to catch up with her. But it's really nice to see everyone again with topics on their new working experiences. I'm glad that all of you are doing well. You know what, I suddenly remembered that I didn't take any photos on my way home with Ade and Elin! How can that be? All of us are zi lian kuang rite... Haha! Think we must be too engrossed in chatting that we missed out a photo taking session. Anyway , I just remembered about that when I see the huge and beautiful Christmas tree. Can't believe it, so old already still can jump like a kid and insist Ade and Elin to take photo for me. Haha...

Anyway, we had a simple gathering at Crytal Jade and luckily there wasn't much complain about the food and service this time round and everything was fine. We ordered a combination of some dishes and it was so heart warming to sit down and eat together again. Hey Pei and Fel, so sorry for not going to Momo last night. Hope you gals really had fun there. I'll join you all next time k!

Oh yah... recently I keep getting good news around me. It's either getting married, or else it's giving birth. Oh my, it's like once every 2 days I receive one good news. So scary... seems like going to be busy with visiting next few weeks. But I think I won't be visiting one of my childhood friend's baby. But I will be visiting my cousin's baby tmrw and so will probably update on the baby gal's photos then. Again, in 2 weeks time I'll be attending my colleague's wedding. So this month and next month, my pocket is going to be really tight le lah.






No comments: