Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Boring Day


Went swimming at YCK swimming complex this morning for a morning exercise with my mummy. She has not been swimming for a long time and hence accompanied her for a swim. The pool was quite crowded and we swam for an hour.

Came back home feeling extremely tired and muscles aching all over. I sat down and ponder why am I having so many thoughts in mind. I cannot help it but still want to complain my no life kind of life. This semester is horrible plus terrible for me. Lately, I have been feeling very lonely, having to go to school alone, study alone and eat dinner alone. All my friends and classmates are busy with their work during the day...even elsa who sometimes accompanied me for dinner is soon having a full-time job.

Everyone is working and is busy and it's boring not to talk in the day. Only at night when I see my classmates then I get to interact with them. I also hardly have time to interact with my family too. Whenever I am at home, they are out at work. Whenever I am back from school, they are going to bed. Even when I am in school to study, I am also alone. I feel as if I am living in a world ALONE.

School life really sucks for me!




My Prayers to God:
_______________



I hope I'll not be lonely anymore.

I hope my family will spare a thought for me more.

I hope that I can find my true love soon.

I hope I can find someone who loves and dote me.

I hope I will not have to worry about my monthly allowance.

I hope I will not have so much to worry.



No comments: