Thursday, January 26, 2006

Last Minute Work-Outs... Hope It Helps

These few weeks I have been into working out my body. All of you must be sure to know the reason why. Chinese New Year is coming and most of us, especially gals will hate to hear relatives commenting that you look fatter or rounder. Arh ha.. That's why I have been working hard to burn more carbos before the festive season. Moreover, I will be traveling. That makes me even more worried about putting on weight.


Really thanks to my OT classmate, Dawn, who gave me 2 complimentary passes to Amore fitness. I went for an aerobic lesson for beginners and it was very fun. The steps and moves were energetic and is a combination of dance and aerobics. Later part of the session includes some stretching and toning exercises for the thighs and abdoment. The lady instructor was very friendly and keep checking if me and my friend can catch up with the pace. Can feel that I have burnt many calories last night. I wanted intensive work-out mah, so I continued with 20 minutes of gym before I left for a bath. The facilities there were quite good, with lockers, shampoo, conditioner, hair dryers and steam bath available. Good think is the receptionists were friendly and not pushy. They did not push me to sign up their plans. I was there around 6.30pm and left around 10pm, exhausted and tired.


Watched fearless "Huo Yan Jia" with crappy today. The show was about martial arts and it's violent. I like watching people fight, until I saw blood and feel uncomfortable in the stomach when more blood came out of the Lee Lian Jie's mouth. Wah, think cannot stand watching blood coz it reminds me of the incident that happen to me one week ago. It reminds me of my gums bleeding non-stop. Wah....gross man. Nevertheless, it was a nice show and didn't regret watching it.



No comments: