Friday, January 27, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year


I am feeling more and more excited about my bangkok trip as the date is drawing near. I hope it can be a fulfiling eating and shopping trip. I just came back from my swimming session and is dead tired. Today's mum cooked dinner and dinner was fantastic! Mum cooked curry fish head and served dinner with my favourite "bah kua" ... hmm ... yummy. Now I am going to take a good rest and watch my 40 episode vcds.


Has been busy for the whole morning helping out mum doing marketing at the market, later on help out with the home decorations and cleaning. It's a whole list of unfinished jobs. Haiz... didn't have the mood to open my books since the festive mood is so high now. Tmrw will be new year's eve. So have you all finish all your last minute shopping? I am so excited about shopping in Bankgkok now. Thinking of the long list of wants to bring back from Bangkok.


Hehe... and I am going to try some very exotic food...like I've told my friends. Will update the photos when I'm back! Happy New Year everyone! Hope this "woofing" year will be bring all of us good luck and prosperity!



Here's a card for everyone:

http://www.123greetings.com/events/chinese_new_year/chinese_cards/cards1.html



No comments: