Friday, January 20, 2006

Back To Giving Chinese Tuition Again



After a night's careful and thorough thought, I have decided to continue teaching tuition again. Although the exam dates are drawing near, but I think it shouldn't be too much a problem. It's better than slacking at home bah. Many, many reasons why I come to this decision.


Anyway, the kids has yet to find a new tutor. So it would be great to see them again. Just called their mum. Heard from her that Catheline is having problem with her studies, especially essay writing. I am quite worried for her as she's my first student. I am so excited to see them next week, when I hear Catheline jumping for joy excitedly, over the phone when she heard her mum says I'll be back. I hope I am not going spoil my image this time, and hopefully won't be too fierce to them this time round.


You know, teaching the Chinese Language can be of very high self-fulfilment and satisfaction, especially to the younger generations who do not know a single Chinese word. Recapturing the past memories of how I taught these 2 kids Chinese, nearly gave a heart-attack! They did not know anything chinese language and culture. When talking to them, they looked at me as though I was an alien. This spurred me to try harder, teaching them sing songs, read storybooks & poems, educate them on Chinese legends during festive seasons and buy them gifts to motivate them. Of course, it's not all my credit, but their mum's strong moral support as well. She's a very supportive mum, who doesn't pamper her children. I was given the authority to scold and beat them. But I never lay my hands on them as they are so.... LOVELY! It was all so fun teaching them.


Next Monday is our first lesson. Hmm... I am looking forward to see them.


(>_=)"



No comments: