Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Party




Yesterday, I had a Christmas party at the office.

Didn’t expect to receive so many gifts… I’m so happy.

Just remember that this year’s Christmas is full of laughter!



The games we played during the party were especially


memorable. I will post up some silly & funny pictures

taken during the games session.

In one of the games,
we ought to make use of creativity.

My team decorated a human “Walking X’mas Tree”


using the recycled team! It was especially hilarious

when we stick an antennal and a star,

on top of our team’s helmet.



For gift exchange, I was lucky enough to receive


Seiyu vouchers from my director. Happy gal already.

Hehe… I bought a Muji namecard album for my

immediate superior. Hope she like that coz I spent 2


weeks looking for it.

My other gifts received today includes a pretty ribbon

and pearl bracelet, butterfly hand phone pouch, bath

lotion and scented candles.



Went bugis for some shopping with Kristal. Bought 2


bottoms from Giordano as they are having a 30%

discount on the jeans that I bought. Meanwhile, I

didn’t get a chance to use my voucher as nothing


catches my eyes in Seiyu. Finally, I spent my night

downloading some nice mp3s into mobile phone coz

I am really tired of the old songs I am listening everyday.



Today, I’ll be going to my girlfriend’s house later for


another Christmas gathering. Will be preparing and

making the noya desserts for everyone too.

Hope everyone will like it. Yah, long time haven’t


seen baby Della Bee,

So going to pinch her chubby cheeks later.




No comments: