Sunday, August 21, 2005

A New Kid In Town

I would like to share the joy of the arrival of baby Della Bea, a little princess of my best friend, Pham. Her balloon finally exploded and hearing her delivering experience makes me feel realise how noble are all mothers. I am so happy for her that I have a little princess to play with. ;p

I just visited Pham at her new apartment at Holland V and was so amazed to see Della Bea's little fingers and feet. Wow... she looks so cute and I love her at first sight man! I carried her and she seems to like me so much... so happy! Such a fortunate baby who has almost more than 10 milk bottles and beautiful baby cot and room filled with toys and books! She has gotta a beautiful chinese name too. Her chinese name is Yi2 Xuan2.

At night, Shan was there to join us. We went to Holland V for nasi lemak. I was quite shocked to see "ge tai" there. Imagine the sight, seeing a "ge tai" beside the stretch of cafes, indeed it's a little akward. So we took a stroll along the roads before settling down at tcc for a drink and dessert. The staffs at tcc were extremely friendly and helpful. Haha... we even joke with them that we will help them get free food by making the wrong order next time. Nice place.

No comments: