Monday, August 08, 2005

Happy Birthday Singapore!

"Count on me Singapore...
Count on me Singapore...
Count on me to give my best and more...
together Spore, Spore"
This tune suddenly runs in my head. Someone sang this tune today in the office and everyone was laughing out loud. Today is a special Monday, unlike other Monday morning where you see dull faces around. It seems that everyone is in extremely good mood at work. Me too, no Monday blues although I still have to attend lectures at night. The holiday mood is just around us.


Yes! Tomorrow is a public holiday and finally I can laze in bed till the sun shine high. Wah hahaha... so siok right? I am really tired and feeling distress by going to school after work. It's simply too tiring. When people are going to work, they can read magazines and newspaper in the mrt. But me? Haiz...gotto read the thick pile of lecture notes. Almost no life and like a machine rushing for time everyday. Sorry people...I just want to complain, complain and complain! After looking at my photo taken a few days ago by ZH, I knew that I look like a walking zombie... with super dark eye rings! Seems like a dried sugarcane being squashed out its juice many times until there's no more juice already. The next time you see me, you will see a hagged-looking me already. Becoz I always reach home feeling mentally exhausted. Haiz...how i wish I don't have to work.


Anyway, tomorrow's National Day. Going to watch Bewitched. Hope it's going to be worthwhile the $ and not disappoint me hor. I saw the Land of the Dead last weekend and it was not as great as I have thought. Becoz it resembles Dawn and the Dead kind of storyline....Almost identical. Also feeling excited to watch mod sister too. Think should be not bad also. Hope I can enjoy myself and relax before going back to my tiring work and school life.

No comments: