Saturday, December 16, 2006

What wrong with the new IE version 7?

My IBM Lenovo seems to have a blurrer screen after the automatic update!

Oh No.. I am sad!

Still trying to figure out a solution..

Anyone facing the same problem ?



Was checking my friendster today.

Noticed someone "interesting" viewed me.

Well, I supposed the purpose of the visit is to break the "news" to me.

Seriously, I do not feel anything.

In fact I felt relieved and give them my blessings.

Time flies and everyone has their own lives.

I hope that what I have done in the past has made one realise his mistakes.



Had an interesting week.

Well, good news is I finally got my bluetooth feature working.

Coz had some problem pairing up earlier.

Has to download the software again and get it going.

Going to post some nice pictures taken recently!

No comments: