Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sorry guys if you have tried to read my blog for the past weeks and cannot get in.

Yes~

Blogger has come up with a new set of blogging features and I had a hard time to figure out the new features.

Hence, there was some problem accessing my blog.

Really became very lazy to read on the instructions and explore the new features.

Well.. seems enjoying life recently.

Love and treasure my present life.

Had a wonderful weekend.

Met up with Dawn and Karen at Vivo for dinner and some shopping.

Oh dear.. committed a sin again.. bought a few more pieces of clothings.

Couldn't resist the temptations at Fashion City in Vivo.

The officewear are really cheap!

End up all of us bought something from the store.

Find the style quite similar to zara kinda design.




















Manage to catch a movie last weekend.

Watched Deck the Halls! Yes, thought of watching this show with I.K as I want to get into the xmas mood!

But I.K fell asleep! OMG.. ok, forgive him coz he's prob had not enough sleep.

Was around in Paragon for dinner.

The human traffic in Orchard is extremely heavy as usual.

Suddenly felt alot appreciative of the xmas lightings on the streets after watching this movie.



Current Mood - Happy!!! (>_<)

No comments: