Thursday, December 14, 2006

I was applying for leave in December today.

Lucky babe ya, managed to have left with 5 days of leave to clear.

Now planning of activities to do for that week.

Lots of thoughts flash through my mind while I was doing the planning.



Sort of think of the things that has happened this year,

and try to think of my new year resolution for 2007.

Many big goals to achieve,

and hope they will come true.



Went to Sun and Moon for dinner yesterday.

This is my 2nd time there.

Was looking forward to come here for Japanese food.

Same as my 1st visit, I sat by the window and the view was great, with the X'mas lightings on the street!

Felt as thought I was overseas.

Had a few wonderful dishes and sashimi.

Tried the tofu Cheesecake and sesame ice-cream! It was so beautiful, served in a bird cage.

Wow...

Great evening!

No comments: