Friday, September 29, 2006

My head is spinning... it's a terrible headache.

It has been like that the whole afternoon.

Guess it must be the hot weather.

Mood is bad with the terrible headache.

Just received a piece of good news from my colleague.. She's happy for me that I can sign the papers next week.

Still.. there are a lot of things on my mind.

I am trying to fully utilise these 2 weeks to make plans and carry out things which I didn't have the time to do them.

Registered for kickboxing sessions with Zhiyi.

Still in the midst of planning taking up keyboard sessions with kristal since I couldn't find anyone to learn salsa with me. :(

But I am glad that things have moved on and I am coping well.

Hope that I can make use of these 2 weeks to catch up with my friends.

No comments: