Sunday, September 24, 2006

Helped out Esther and Joeson at their wedding banquet yesterday.

It was held at Mount Faber Safra Club.

Karen and I shared a cab and was early to see the bride.

We are so glad that they are finally getting married after so many years of courtship.

We were there to help her out at the reception to allocate seats.

The couple was so nervous.. and kept running around to brief everyone.. making sure that everyone knows what to do.

It was my 2nd time to help out at wedding dinner.

The crowd came at around 7.30pm and it was at a mess as everyone kept asking you which table do they sit.

After a while, it became quite used to asking the guests the same set of questions :

"Nan fang hai shi nu fang?",
"Peng you hai shi qing qi?",
"Jiao she me ming zi?",
"Jia che ma?"...

It was until almost 8.45pm when we finally finish with all those process and proceed with the main dinner.

Well, the dinner was sort of a catch up session with the polymates. Know what? I came to know that I had 2 fans already... haha! That's really funny... Esther's 2 younger sisters were so cute to keep calling me "Wu xu ma li"! Hai...

No comments: