Sunday, September 03, 2006

Updates for the week

Yo! KNOW WHAT?

My exam results were out last Wednesday!

I was bombarded with lots of smses in the afternoon.

Originally I was not so excited... until so many friends kept sms me

asking... when is result out huh?

Made me so nervous... anxious while on my way home from work.

Sat by the PC and checking my email.

It was until almost 9pm when the results is finally out.

Third class honours..

Expected... ok la, should be glad.

At least I finally graduated!

Karen, Dawne, Flora and Yvonne are planning for a gathering next Friday.

Hopefully can catch up more then.




Had a simple dinner at Orchard Hotel last Friday.

Yeah... I like the food there. The lamb and chicken satay is my favourite.

I was late.

Felt so guilty. Luckily Eva was not angry.

Hehe.. so touched by the wonderful arrangements she has made.

The cake...

While we were enjoying our dinner, someone sang Ah Mei's - Ting Hai!!!

Oh I love this song!!! My favourite!

Hey, I was almost sabotaged by Sis to make me sing on stage.

Thank god! They only allow guests to sing on stage after 12am.

My heart went trumphing hard when Eva walks towards the recept counter to enquire about singing on stage..

Phew!

All thanks to my "cute" sis... trying to sabotage me to sing on stage!

That's too sweet of her.

Of course, the supervisor, Rajah was also very nice.. served us durian puddings!

Wow.. and entertained us with his funny jokes.




Saturday was a shopping day!

Know wat? I overslept!

Was supposed to meet Kalyn and Kristal at 11am.

But I only woke up at 11am!

Heh... so missed out the ktv session.

Continued their 2nd half session for shopping!

Yeah, bought a nice red dress!

Cool ! First time to buy a red dress!

Felt like little red riding hood when i wear it :)

so feminine and sexy :P

Probably going to wear it for Esther's wedding 2 weeks later.

Kristal bought her sling bag.

We had dinner at Thai Express.

In the evening, we explored the new shopping area at Raffles City.

We were like 2 cuckoos... saying wah!!!!! everywhere!

There was this Japanese shop selling very kawaii stuffs... and we simply get so engrossed by the cutesy items.

There were few other stores selling quite nice and unique stuffs.

Restraunts and cafes were not too bad as well.

We sat by a mini water fountain at Mix cafe, for a rest and the ambience was so relaxed.

Both Kristal and I agree that we felt as if we were overseas.

Probably this was our 1st time there bah.




Sunday was maid day!

Yes, spend my day tidying the house and doing housework.

Dad sprained his legs today.

Just accompanied him to see the doctor.

Kinda worried for him.

Recently he's not in good health, probably because he has quitted smoking.

Realised that he has grown old.

Hai.. worried...

No comments: