Sunday, September 10, 2006

Project SuperStar 2 Audition



I joined the queue this year!!!

Yah, I am referring to Project Superstar 2!

I was at Toa Payoh HBD Hub on saturday morning.

Well guess wasn't good enough.. but I'll work harder and try again next year.

Didn't regret participating.

At least I won't have any regrets.



Have to thank many people..

Shannen, Kai yan, sis and Gordon for coming to support me.

Also all friends who sms me.. to check out the results.

Especially poor Gordon, waking up so early in the morning..

and accompany me to the queue.

Thanks for being my shield, blocking me from when the camera when Quan Yi Feng walks towards our direction.

Also buying breakfast, holding umbrella, standing in the hot weather..

really appreciate it, buddy.



The situation was much better than than the male group last sunday.

I reached at 8.30am, and managed to get a queue no. by 10.30am.

Went for movie with Peg and Gordon.

Watched the Devils and the Prada.

Great show!!! then went for lunch and then report to registration after that.

Was glad that my parents came down to support me too.

That was so sweet of them..

My boss came down to support me too.



The day was tired but fun.

Made a few new friends while waiting in the queue..

Now I guess is better prepared for auditions.

Peg, Shannen, Lovell, Danny and sis waited for me to have dinner.

Peg brought us to a coffeeshop nearby for "zi cha".

We played pool after that.

It has been a long time since I played the game.

Hey... I am improving man.

Hopefully I can learn to play billard soon.



No comments: