Monday, May 09, 2005

Our Granny's Back on The Seventh Night!






I was too lazy to stay over at granny's place that night.

(I admit in actual fact, I was too timid)

The only brave hercules who went was my grief-driven dad!

He was hoping to see his mum in the dreams.

So end up only abt 8 people were there that night.

They went to bed extremely early that night...around 10pm.

This is because it was said that the spirits return home as

early as 11pm...as it was already considered

MIDNIGHT!




The very next day, I saw many flying on the ceiling and they

were already dead, but still hanging upside down, sticking

on the ceilling. It was a rather strange sight as it was

not raining last night and why so many flying ants

gathered at the house? I nearly shuddled upon seeing that.

This was what I heard the next morning:




Dad's encounter:

He felt granny touched his head with both hands during his

sleep. He even felt her touching his feet too...that's how

she used to wake him up when my dad's a kid.




Cousin's encounter:

He smelled some strange smell in the midst of his sleep.



Maid's encounter:

She has been taking care of granny for a year ever since

granny gotten stroke. That night, poor maid was woken

up in the middle of the night, and she looked at the clock

each time, and went back to sleep as it's not daylight yet.

Luckily, she's pre-warned abt granny's return. The second

time, she saw grandma smiling at her. But she bo chap, went

back to sleep.



Auntie's encounter:

My aunt stayed nxt door to my granny's house. At night, she

felt her blanket keep slipping off her shoulders. (Yah, she

was also timid...covered blanket up to her shoulders.)



All of us believe that granny was back to see all of us.

Even as I did not stayed over there that night, I think she

could have also come and see me coz that night I also

smelled some funny smell ard 1am while using the PC...

Then i couldn't stand the smell and went to sleep

straight away.


**************************************



OTHER STRANGE ENOUNTERS DURING THE FUNERAL


Besides all these, I would like to include a

very unbelievable experience. At first, I do

not believe what my cousin said. He

warned many not to sleep on granny's bed

as anyone who does that will suffer from leg

cramps or leg pain the very next morning.

My aunts and uncles believed that granny

used to wake people up by tapping on the feet.

I felt that this was ridiculous!@ Yah! and got

very terrible leg cramps the nxt morning.



**********************




Now after writing all these, I suddenly realise that I

can quite good at writing ghost stories afterall...

keke....hope I didn't make any of your hair or goose

pimples stand!



Going back to my books again!

Tata!


No comments: