Thursday, May 05, 2005

I really got to open my eyes and see many things I don't realise in the past






Finally I got home and was able to write out my thoughts again.

I have come to a stage where I learn a lot of new things since

grandma's death. Some of my good friends expressed their

deepest sympathy. Although they did not attend the wake,

but they gave me a reason for not going. And i strongly do

not blame friends who choose not to go. Coz all of us have a

choice to go or not.



I guess, it is through facing problems like

this where u can get to see who are your true friends and who

are those 'hypocrites'! It's very disappointing that some

so-called friends were not even showing any concerns and

sending regards upon hearing the bad news! They try

to know everything abt u, and try acting blur, or change

topic when u told them the bad news. The worst thing is

they only come close to u, call u up when they need ur help or

wants to make use of u. Thinking of this ... it still makes my

blood boil.




********************************************************************


TRUE FRIENDS WILL BE THERE FOR U WHEN U NEED

THEM...

THEY WILL BE LENDING A HAND WHENEVER U NEED

THEM...

THEY WILL NOT BE COMPARING WEALTH & SHOWING OFF.


HOPEFULLY THESE PEOPLE WILL REALISE THEIR

CHILDISHNESS AND CHANGE FOR THE BETTER...

No comments: