Thursday, April 14, 2005




Thursdays are always a busy day for me... (some of u know lah) :D

Went tuition in the morne, followed by lunch and desserts with Biya at Bugis.

It seems that we have grown closer during the past few weeks and I really appreciated

her concern for me. Thanks babe!


So, any stock up for me today? Yes!!! Of course!

I wouldn't waste this opportunity to get something for myself to pamper myself.

I bought a new bikini... hehe

actually I have been lemming for a nice fitting one for a long time.

I am so glad that I have finally found one that fits me juz right and comfortable. Had

a hard time finding a suitable one for me. And i m so lucky to get the whole set at only

$30. It's such a sweet piece!


Anyway, not in the mood to say more as i m real tired now after a long day out

and listening to the non-stop nonsense from my student.

Enjoy the pics!

I guess a picture is worth a thousand words...and here, I have four! :D


Nite <(^_^)> Zzzz

With Love,

Emily

No comments: