Saturday, April 16, 2005

OMG! Can't believe my eyes to see this kind of cruelty!



LOOK AT THIS VIDEO CLIP!!!!!!!


http://my.so-net.net.tw/sirwang/fur.wmv


Note: Not for the weak heart.. Don't watch if you can't take gruesome sights!


Pls do take time and watch how we (the chinese especially) had committed a hideous and cruel deed to the poor animals.

And pls educate whoever around u... especially the fashion conscious woman.

*** I think I have simply lost my appettite for dinner after watching it. ( ' x ' ) ***


I regard myself as an animal lover and my heart really sanked,

with my jaws dropped big when I happened to see this video clip on flowerpod!

It was totally disgused and disturbed by the act.

After seeing all those ruthless and torturous scenes, I decided that I must do something

to HELP them too - post it on my blog and announce loudly:



DO NOT BUY FUR! IF NO ONE BUYS, THOSE DESPICABLE MERCHANTS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMMIT SUCH EVIL DEEDS.


I guess luckily Singapore is a hot and humid country....

so most of us do not own and wear furs. Phew! ( ^_^)!"

PLS DO NOT buy fur clothings if are looking out for winter clothings for travelling.

We have to think of the consequences.

If we buy, this will mean more innocent animals will be brutally skinned and killed.






No comments: