Sunday, November 05, 2006

Life's slightly more busy these days.

I begin to realise that the weeks passed by without myself realising.

X'mas is approaching and I am excited with making plans for the special day.

Initially was thinking of taking a holiday tour with some friends..

but seems there's a last minute change of plan as there aren't many choices for short trips.

It's also difficult to accomodate to everyone as to decide the destination for travel.

Hehe.. But I am sure it's going to be fun. Had a wonderful weekend this week.



Friday - Met up with Kristal for dinner on at TCC Bugis. Wow.. the place was nice!

It was my first time there after the renovation and it was cosy chill out place.

Had a good chat and shopping after that.. bought some nice accessories from Diva!

Love them to bits!


Saturday - Went to look for Raymond for my specky and as well as for mum's specs.

Made 2 pairs of specs .. happy gal!

Visited Vivo City! - Finally get to go there. Was accompanying mum to shop for some decent dress for a wedding dinner.. Cool place but was too crowded.

Met up with Kristal, Kaiyan, Heidi and Veron for buffet dinner at Suntec Convention.

Nice catching up with them again..

Had a walk to esplanade and we went to the rooftop area where we watched the performance from a far distance.

It was a romantic place with many couples around and we enjoyed the breeze and watched the stars.

Proceed to have our chocolate fonde at level one.

My first time there.. everything on the menu are chocolates!

We gals are crazy over the chocolates!


Sunday - Morning kickboxing with ZY and workouts to burn out the sinful chocolates that I have consumed yesterday.

Finally get a nice rest at home to complete my VCDs.

No comments: